Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Baby Glitter is on her way!

Hello Louise's Bloggerino's.
It's Zoe here (of Zoella) and I have hacked into Louise's blog, to inform you lovely lot, that she is in LABOUR. yaaaay!
She went into hospital this morning at 9am and has been induced as Baby Glitter didn't want to come out, I think Lou made a very nice home for her in there.
She has been updating me via text message all day and after many hours of Toy Story Top Trumps with Matt and lots of waiting around, she is finally having mammoth contractions.
Fingers crossed she is born tonight so Louise doesn't have to sit through hours and hours of pain and lot's of lady garden groping.
Leave all your messages of support below and I shall be sure to text her the nicest ones so they bring a smile to her face whilst she sits labouring away into the night.


I have also hacked into her YouTube account and did an update video on there so go give that a watch also.

I'm hoping the next time she updates her blog, we will see a picture of her beautiful bundle of baby glittery-ness.
Good Luck Chumbolina, I know you can do it.
LOVE YOU xxxxxx

(all images taken from weheartit.com)