Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Tiny hands and tiny toes, milk spots on her button nose

Aloha Bloggerinos,

Whilst Baby Glitter is snooooozing and my house is clean and tidy, I thought I would make the most of the peace and whip up another quick blog post.

These are just a few snaps I have taken of Baby Glitter over the last few weeks. I don't think I'll be doing this kind of post too regularly, maybe every few weeks or so, so don't panic, I'm not going to overload you with baby relatedness :)

As I said in my latest YouTube video (LOU'S VIEWS: Baby Glitter's First Video), I know every Mother thinks they have the most beautiful baby, but I REALLY do think I have the best baby ever! haha!







I could just gobble her right up!

Toodlepip!

xx