Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Friday, April 8, 2011

Baby Glitter Update

Hello Everyone,
It's Zoe again. I bet you're all sick of me and just want Louise back!
Just another update for you all, Louise rang me today, I literally sprang to my phone and answered it with a squeal.
She gave me a brief run down of the last 3 days, and my gosh, all I can say is what a TROOPER!
She is doing well, however her birth sounded truely horrific, everything that you'd never want to happen to you, probably happened to her...although i'll let her decide herself what she wants to fill you in on and in how much detail.
Aside from what sounds to me like pure HELL, she is home now, and recovering with a gorgeous little baby (a hefty, healthy 9lbs) and whilst chatting away to Louise I could hear her making baby noises in the background. eeee, so cute.
So, in short, Louise is recovering and Baby Glitter is happy and healthy. Louise said she's really long and has whispy hair hehe.

She is hoping to be blogging and YouTubing soon, but at the moment she cannot move so she asked me to let you know that she is still here, and will definitely not abandon ship, just give her a few days to become a little more flexible. In fact she said she wanted to make a video today, but was stuck sat upright with a baby attached to her. haha.

I also read her a few of your comments as she hasnt even had time to log on, and she "awwwed" at all the support and lovely messages you guys have given her, so im sure she's very grateful for those :)

Zoe xx