Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Monday, April 11, 2011

Darcy Jane Watson

Aloha Bloggerinos,

As you will have seen from the lovely Zoe's posts (she was like my blog maternity cover haha), I have indeed had Baby Glitter and she is PERFECT.

One hour old.

This is just a quick post to give you the news in person so to speak, but I will do a looonngg post soon. The labour and delivery didn't go to plan at all and I've been having a bit of a time of it. I do want to tell you all the details but right now I'm just kind of getting over them in my own head first and it's a bit traumatic. Fortunately, Darcy is totally gorgeous and really is a big bundle of glitter!

So here are the glitter stats:

Labour: 35 hours, 25 minutes
Time of birth: 8.25pm
Weight: 9lbs
Length: 51cm
Name: Darcy Jane Watson
Gorgeousness: 10/10

I know people say when you have your baby you totally fall in love with them, and I always thought it was a bit soppy and overemotional but it's so true, she's just a little pudding :)

Well done to everyone who guessed the correct name, I will sort all that out soon, but as you can imagine my life is kkeerrrraaazzzyy right now, so do be patient oh lovely bloggerinos.

Thank you so, so, so much for all your amazing messages of support and congratulations, it really has meant so much and I've been deeply touched.

I'm looking forward to getting back in the swing of things again but 1. New babies are demanding (a million times more than I thought! sheesh!) and 2. I've got a fair bit of recovery to do, so it'll all take a bit of time.

Lots of Love and Toodlepips!

Mummy and Baby Glitter

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx