Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Beating the January blues, one page at a time...

Aloha Bloggerinos,

I'm just waiting for my YouTube video to upload and I thought I would do a quite blogspot- talk about multitasking!

I saw on on my chum Zoella's blog recently, a stack of books that she plans to read this coming year and in amongst her stash was one that I have previously read and enjoyed. :)

When I last read it, I was 9 weeks pregnant, feeling physically sick and awful, stressed out about wedding plans and all in all, not in a 'good place' as they say. So, after being mentally nudged by Zoe's post, I decided to dig it out and start reading it again.


I Heart New York by Linsey Kelk is such a fun, girly, easy read that I would (and am!) recommend it to all of you Bloggerinos.

I don't really want to tell you too much because I don't want to spoil it, but basically it is about a young woman who finds out (very early on in the book so I'm not ruining it here!) that her fiance is cheating on her. In her anger and upset, she boards a flight to New York, stays in a snazzy hotel, makes a chum and her adventure starts! It reminds me a little bit of 'Divas Las Vegas' (forgotten the author) but set in New York.

I'm finding it the perfect antidote to the January blues.

Have you read this or what are you reading at the mo?

Toodlepip!

xx