Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Chilli Pepper Palette

Aloha Bloggerinos,

We've just spent a fun filled 5 hours at Northampton Accident and Emergency, after Mattmoo was in a car accident :(. Some woman smashed into the back of him at considerable speed because she was too busy not looking at the road. Great. He's OK, but we can expect another long round of physio for his back. Great again. I know I sound 'raaarrghhh' but life sometimes seems like it's just one thing after another doesn't it?

Anyway, I'm all awake all wide eyed so I thought I'd do a little blogspot, but a nice easy one. You Bloggerinos always cheer me up, I feel like you're my little chums :)


So, this is just a little eyeshadow palette that my Auntie bought me for Christmas and I really very much enjoy it. I did a little googling but it didn't come up with much so it's a mystery palette! Any wizz kids out there know much about this brand??

I love the colours, they remind me of peacocks, which if you've been reading for a long while, will know I luuurrrvvee and I think the packaging is really cute and feminine.

It comes with a mirror, very handy, and a double ended brush. I probably won't use the brush but if I was travelling or having to do my makeup on the go, it would be useful I'm sure.

All in all, I likey likey. How's about you?

Sorry for the shortness and lack of any real info, my brain is all mushy and garbled. *Sigh*

Toodlepip!

xx