Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Lou's Reviews || Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat

Aloha Sprinklerinos,

I spend a lot of time on my nails. Too long really. I actually pondered out loud in the car today to a captive Matt, 'I wonder how many minutes of my life have been spent painting my nails?'. I don't think he was too interested, but I am, haha. Guesses on the back of a postcard!

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Anti-Chip Top Coat



So this is the Sally Hansen Insta-Dri top coat. How much do you enjoy the translucent red bottle? It reminds of the kind of makeup packaging they had in the 80's and this, for some reason, makes me smile. 

It's a fairly simple product. You apply it to freshly painted nails, it speedens the drying process, provides a protect shield against chipping and adds an extra layer of gloss. 

I have been using the for a few weeks (I used to use a China Glaze top coat or go without) and I really have noticed a difference. My nail polish stays put a lot longer (like 2-3 days) and my manicures do look a lot more sheeny shiny, which is something I really love. I can't say my nail polish dries a great deal quicker, but I like to do my nails when the baby is in bed and I have a little 'me time', so I'm happy to sit still and be quiet for ten minutes- it's peaceful. 

For £5.99 this little guy won't break the bank and if you were looking for a new top coat or a product to make you nails look that little bit better, I would happily recommend it. 

Not a very in depth review I know, bit let's face it, it's a shiny see-through thing you wipe on the end of your digits, not the hadron collider ;).

Do you use a top coat or are you a paint 'n' go kind of a gal?

Toodlepip!

xx

This month my Ultimate Advertiser is Confessions of a Secret Shopper. If you would like to know more about advertising on Sprinkle of Glitter, check out my 'Sponsor' page up at the top!