Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

LOTD || Books #4

Aloha Sprinklerinos,

Today's LOTD is slightly nerdy- books! I am a self confessed bookworm so I thought it might be nice to bring that into blogland a bit. Wednesday's LOTD can either be a book you have read and enjoyed or a book you plan to/would like to read.

Wednesday will always be : Books.


Today's book will definitely not be to everyone's taste as I suppose it is a 'religious' book, although that's not how I viewed it when I picked it up after a friend told me she read the whole thing in 3 days. 

'Heaven is for real' is the true account of a little boy who whilst in theatre, died, experienced heaven and was then resuscitated by doctors. You might well think the notion of this is a load of old rubbish, but as a believe in God and heaven myself, I found it both fascinating and comforting. 

I won't go on about it too much because I would hate to thrust my beliefs upon you but I thought it was a BRILLIANT read. I read the whole book in one night, found it easy to digest and have since lent it to several other people who also loved it.



Here is a snazzy little widget to take you straight to the book on Amazon, where you can find out more about it. If you don't like Amazon, it is stocked in lots of other places so do feel free to have a look around. 

If you would like to join in, simply copy and paste the image above (please link this blog with it), find your favourite book and share it with the world. Feel free to let us know in the comments if you have done this and we can all mooch about together!

Do you believe in heaven?  
(I realise that is a big question, of which we may all have different views and ask that we respect one an other in the comments x)

Toodlepip!

xx

This month my Ultimate Advertiser is Confessions of a Secret Shopper. If you would like to know more about advertising on Sprinkle of Glitter, check out my 'Sponsor' page up at the top!