Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Curvy OOTD || High Waisted Summers


Aloha Sprinklerinos,

I was in London last week for a party (oh my how swish do I sound?) but also for a few things during the day, so I had to find an outfit that could work for both sorts of occasions and let me tell you, it was a struggle! I wanted something comfortable, not too hot, not too cold, casual, dressy, with laser guns and matching utility belt. Ok, maybe not the last two, but you get the jist.

So here is what I opted for:


I'm afraid my patio isn't large enough for my camerman to take a full length shot and we don't live in a glam location, so this is the best I could get. If this aggrieves you immensely, I am open to offers of new larger houses ;). 


Clothes

Denim Jacket :: Primark
Black Lace Camisole :: H&M
Floral High Waisted Skirt :: Dorothy Perkins (in last years sale for £3! Woop woop!)


Accessories

Faux Pearl Earrings :: Primark
Gold Glitter Belt :: New Look
Amber Ring :: 16th Birthday Present
Coral Scallop Heels :: New Look
Amber Bracelets :: Oasis

I also branched out an opted for a sixties side pony and orange lips. How retro of me!

I really enjoyed this outfit and have worn it a couple of times since, I think it will be a firm favourite!

If you would like to see what I got up to that day, I have embedded the vlog below. Look carefully and you may well see some familiar faces!


Do you ever find something that you love so much that you want to wear it every day?

Toodlepip!!

xx

This month my Ultimate Advertiser is Confessions of a Secret Shopper. If you would like to know more about advertising on Sprinkle of Glitter, check out my 'Sponsor' page up at the top!