Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Peace At Last


Aloha Sprinklerinos,

This morning I waved goodbye to Matt and Baby Glitter for three whole days. Naturally I was a little blue about not squishing my baby every day, but know she'll be in safe hands, especially as she's going to be spoilt rotten by her Grandma and Grandad!

 (Would you believe these flowers are from my Auntie's garden? What green fingers she has!)

I thought I would write a little blog post and tell you some of the things I'm looking forward to doing with myself. Not because it's incredibly ground breaking, but just because it makes me happy, and this blog is my happy place. 

I'm looking forward to:

Listening to the silence.
Catching up on books I have laying around.
Eating naughty food.
Going out for cocktails with my chum.
Filming a few videos for my YouTube channel at ANY time I like. (Usually I'm confined to nap times).
Watching trashy TV.
SLEEPING!!

What are you looking forward to these next few days?

Toodlepip!

xx

This month my Ultimate Advertiser is Confessions of a Secret Shopper. If you would like to know more about advertising on Sprinkle of Glitter, check out my 'Sponsor' page up at the top!