Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

OOTD || Girlie Cocktails


Aloha Sprinklerinos,

As I mentioned last week, I had Saturday and Sunday family free whilst Matt and Baby Glitter spent some time with family in Liverpool.

Naturally I made the most of this and arranged to paint the town pink with my chum Nicki and she kindly took some snaps of my outfit so I could show you all.


Pink Dress :: New Look
Mint Cardigan :: New Look
Black Studded Shoes :: New Look
Mint Handbag :: Primark
Moonstone Ring :: Primark
Charm Bracelet :: Accessorize
Gold Belt :: Next

I am absolutely in love with candy colours at the moment, so this pink and mint outfit made me feel great. 

I will be doing a FOTD post soon so do keep your eyes peeled.

Are you enjoying the pastel trends?

Toodlepip!

xx


This month my Ultimate Advertiser is Confessions of a Secret Shopper. If you would like to know more about advertising on Sprinkle of Glitter, check out my 'Sponsor' page up at the top!