Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Affordable Fairy Lights

Aloha Sprinklerinos,

If you have ever watched any of my older videos, when I was recording in my boudoir, you will know that I am a HUGE fan of fairy lights. We have them in our room, Baby Glitter's room, the hallway and the lounge all year round. Come Christmas time and the house is lit up better than ... well, a very well lit thing!


Whilst I was mooching round pinterest I found some gorgeous floral fairy lights but the shop that sold them was out of stock- booo.

Never one to give up, I turned to my faithful friend, ebay. I found these gooorrgeous rose fairy lights for £6.99. They are 3 metres long so you'll get a good length (minds out of gutters please) and they come in 6 glowy colours. I can't tell you how much these kind of things excite me.


When Baby Glitter grows out of her cot (thinking ahead a bit I know) I'm planning on making that little corner of the room a reading nook with cushions, blankets and twinkle lights. For now though, I have bought some to drape round her book shelves.

To me, there is something really magical about fairy lights. They can add the finishing touch to any room

What do you think? Are you fanatical for fairy lights?

Toodlepip!

xx

This month my Ultimate Advertiser is Confessions of a Secret Shopper. If you would like to know more about advertising on Sprinkle of Glitter, check out my 'Sponsor' page up at the top!