Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Saturday, June 30, 2012

LOTD || Etsy #1

Aloha Sprinklerinos,

It's no secret on this blog that I am a whopping great big fan on Etsy. For those that don't know, it is like a gigantic ebay but only for handmade or vintage items and it is quite simply, BEAUTIFUL. I saved the best LOTD til last. The idea is very simple- find a beautiful item for sale on etsy, and tell us so we can be equally impressed!

Sunday will always be : Esty.


Today I have choosen this mermaid costume for babies to share. As you may have noticed from Monday, I have been obsessing over all this under the sea of late and this really tickles my pickle. The seller ony lists costumes up to 9months but I'm very tempted to ask if she would make one a little bigger for Baby Glitter, just so I can take cool photographs of her! Hahaha.


If you would like to join in, simply copy and paste the image above (please link this blog with it), find your favourite etsy product and share it with the world. Feel free to let us know in the comments if you have done this and we can all mooch about together!


Do you know of any other cute kids costumes?

Toodlepip!

xx


This month my Ultimate Advertiser is Confessions of a Secret Shopper. If you would like to know more about advertising on Sprinkle of Glitter, check out my 'Sponsor' page up at the top!