Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Warm Fuzzy

Aloha Sprinklerinos,

I had another beauty post lined up for you today but unfortunately life has gotten in the way (it's half term, Matt's home, we've mooched about and then accidentally went to IKEA- I have a problem) and so I'm cheating with an easy quickie post. Slap my wrists. 

This is a video my chum Marie linked on facebook and since then I have watched it about four times, it's such a warm fuzzy. If you are feeling a bit glum, have a spare few minutes, or just want to smile, watch this, I promised you'll like it.


I thought my engagement story was romantic, but this lady has an absolute gem of a tale to tell her children. 

Do things like this make you smile or am I an old romantic?

Toodlepip!

xx

This month my Ultimate Advertiser is Dashing Divas. If you would like to know more about advertising on Sprinkle of Glitter, check out my 'Sponsor' page up at the top!