Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Thursday, July 5, 2012

LOTD || Fact or Quote #2


Aloha Sprinklerinos,

The challenge today is to share either in interesting fact or an inspiring quote and spread knowledge and cheer to all.

Friday will always be : Fact or Quote


Love ~ @Megan DeFilippo
 

This is a quote I saw on Pinterest and wanted to share with you. I know it is religious and that might not be everyone's cup of tea but I think it is very empowering and makes me want to stand tall and do the best I can in life. If words make you want to do that, they're worth sharing.

If you would like to join in, simply copy and paste the image above (please link this blog with it), find your favourite fact or quote and share it with the world. Feel free to let us know in the comments if you have done this and we can all mooch about together!

Does this quote inspire you?

Toodlepip!

xx
 
This month my Ultimate Advertiser is Confessions of a Secret Shopper. If you would like to know more about advertising on Sprinkle of Glitter, check out my 'Sponsor' page up at the top!