Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Friday, July 20, 2012

Being Happy


Aloha Sprinklerinos,

I uploaded my most recent video, Being Happy, yesterday and have been bowled over by the response. 

I had thought it might be quite nice to make a video with a few tips and tricks on how to be a bit more cheery and see the good in your life and would never have described it as 'inspiring' or anything of that ilk but once again, you Sprinklerinos have made my day. I have had sooo many comments, emails, tweets and texts saying you really enjoyed it and that you were going to take some of it on board that I felt I wanted to share it here. 


You may have already seen it or maybe prefer to just stick to reading blogs, and that's OK too. I'm easy like Sunday Morning.

If you have any little tips and tricks to being happy, leave them in the comments on this blog post and we can all enjoy them and maybe be a little happier for it.

Happypip!

xx

This month my Ultimate Advertiser is Confessions of a Secret Shopper. If you would like to know more about advertising on Sprinkle of Glitter, check out my 'Sponsor' page up at the top!