Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Saturday, July 7, 2012

LOTD || Video #2

Aloha Sprinklerinos,
Happy Saturday!! Hurrahhh!!

Since Saturday is a kick back and relax kind of a day, I thought it might be fun to have a video. The challenge is to find one video (I'll probably always pick from YouTube but you don't have to) that you like and share it. It can be about anything you like at all, we are free as birds. 

Saturday will always be : Video.


This week I have been watching a lot of feel-good videos rather than tutorials and hauls (I'm on a spending ban and they are far too tempting for my oh-so-weak willpower) and there is one in particular that I have watched AT LEAST five times, I LOVE it.

Joey Graceffa and Tanya Burr got together whilst she was in LA and made us all a super jolly music video that just makes me want to put on a dress and bop about. You can't not feel a bit cheery after watching it!


Thank you Joey and Tanya for taking the time to make this!! If you are having trouble viewing the embedded version, you can click HERE for Joey's channel. Also, if you are a beautyaholic like me, you'll LOVE Tanya's channel too.

If you would like to join in, simply copy and paste the image above (please link this blog with it), find your favourite video and share it with the world. Feel free to let us know in the comments if you have done this and we can all mooch about together!

Did this video make you smile? Did you have a little secret dance?

Toodlepip!

xx

This month my Ultimate Advertiser is Confessions of a Secret Shopper. If you would like to know more about advertising on Sprinkle of Glitter, check out my 'Sponsor' page up at the top!