Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Sunday, July 8, 2012

LOTD || Clothes #3

 
 
Aloha Sprinklerinos,

Hiphip Hooray it's Monday! A fresh week, a chance to wipe the slate clean and achieve new goals. Good luck!

As you know, Monday will always be clothes.



With the wet weather in mind, I decided not to go for floaty girls and pretty dresses. This weekend I was actually in my winter boots practically wading through a bog when I took Baby Glitter to the park. It's July dagnamit!! Today I have chosen these cutsie ankle wellington boots. I love the colour choices and the little bows make them very girlie. I would wear these with leggings or a skirt if I was feeling crazy. Also, and if you are a bit bigger you'll understand this, it can sometimes be a bit tricky to find boots that fit curvier calves, so these would be absolute winners!

If you would like to join in, simply copy and paste the image above (please link this blog with it), find your favourite clothing item of the day and share it with the world. Feel free to let us know in the comments if you have done this and we can all mooch about together!

*A Little Edit : For those of you who have asked/who are on twitter, the hashtag for this feature will be #LOTD. That way we can all see who's posted and spend way too much money! haha* 

What did you think of these wellies?

Toodlepip!

xx

This month my Ultimate Advertiser is Confessions of a Secret Shopper. If you would like to know more about advertising on Sprinkle of Glitter, check out my 'Sponsor' page up at the top!