Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

YouTube- My Current Skincare Routine

Aloha Bloggerinos,

Has anyone noticed the change on YouTube? I usually like to go on there and see what videos have been uploaded by people I subscribe to but alas, it wasn't the usual format! As a Taurus, I don't take well to change and I was all bamboozled and aggrieved by the whole shibang. Thheeeennnn I thought, if I can't see your videos, you can't see mine! Uh oh!

So to combat this, I've decided that each time I upload a video (which I'll admit, isn't as often as I'd like!), I'll just give you a little link and if you want to watch you can and if you don't, then that's OK too!

Being a bit of a technology dingbat, I haven't worked out quite how to 'hyperlink' my images yet (despite Zoella explaining it only an hour ago ahaha), sooooo I've popped the link under the image..smoooooottthhhhh.

My latest video is a requested one- My Current Skincare Routine.



Enjoy!

Toodlepip!

xx