Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me


Aloha Bloggerinos!

Guess what?! It's my Birrrtthhdaay! Yyaaahhooo!!

Tumblr_lk9yueyhfk1qhiqrro1_500_large

I'm 26 today, although don't tell anyone because if asked, I'm going to say 25, tehe.

Tumblr_lk1ap4dnd21qe292jo1_500_large

I don't have any plans because Matt's at work and I have to look after Baby Glitter and for the last few days I think I've had a touch of the baby blues and had no interest in my Birthday (I still don't have as much as usual) so didn't organise anything :(

Tumblr_ljpy0nvwkd1qbqtb0o1_500_large

Buuuttt as Tony Blair quoted from that famous song "Things can only get better", so here's to turning 25 (again) and having a lovely sparkly day!

Happy Birthday to all you April Babies!

Toodlepip!

xx

Images: weheartit.com