Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Quickie Quickie Bargain Alert!!

Aloha Bloggerinos,

Sorry to bombard you with 3 posts in one day, this is a bit random. I was just looking on the Eyeko website to see if my link worked from my previous post (yes, I'm anal) and saw a HUGE BARGAIN!!

Eyeko are doing a VIP Set for £30.00, which includes two nail polishes, a new fat balm, a new lipgloss, a graffiti liner, the original glow cream, a pretty mascara and it will all come packaged in the lovely canvass bag that I was given at the event a while back.

For £30.00 this is a massive saving and I know they only do this deal once in a while, for a limited time. With Christmas coming up, you could spilt the set up and give individual items to friends, or just spoil yourself rotten and keep it all, mwhahahaha!

To have a looksie, click HERE and as always, if you would like a freebie, enter my Ambassador Code (E11341) at the checkout. You obviously don't have to, but who doesn't want a free item??

Are you game?

Toodlepip!

xx