Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Lou's Reviews :: Tisserand Lavender Relaxing Cream Body Wash


Aloha Bloggerinos,

This is just a really short review tonight, I'm feeling a little jaded.

I'm STILL pregnant, tomorrow is one of my Due Dates (yes, I have two. My ultrasound lady said the 18th but my midwife said the 23rd, so who knows) and I am so ready for it. I'm feeling a bit wound up and tense these last couple of days, I think it's a mixture of anxiety, pressure, excitement, nerves, the lot.

So with this in mind, I have been trying to do things to soooottthhhh myself and a good soak in the bath is always a great place to start.


I was sent this Tisserand Lavender Relaxing Cream Body Wash to try a while back but thought it was going to be a no-go because in the shower I only like really sweet smells or really zingy smells (weird non?). It sat unloved by the bath until I had a brainwave- I'd use it as bath bubbles!

I've since had 3 baths with this, all I do is squeeze a generous amount under running water and it works just like bubble bath, but the scent and aromatherapy properties reeaaallllyyy help me unwind and leave me feeling all soft skinned and lovely. It is also free from SLES and parabens (although not sulphates I noticed), which although isn't a deal breaker for me, it certainly is an added bonus.

I think this will definitely be something I completely use up and I hope Matt gives me lots of time off from Baby Glitter so I can have some Yummy Mummy Tisserand Bath Time.

I know this hasn't been an over in depth review of the product, but if you want to find out more, click HERE.

What's your favourite bath product for unwinding?

Toodlepip!

xx