Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Lou's Reviews :: Bio Oil

Aloha Bloggerinos,

I made this video a while back and have since had oodles of message about it, soooo I thought that I would give you a link on here in case you haven't seen it.

I've posted this 4 times and I keep loosing my picture. I'll try again later- Sorry Bloggerinos!
Nothing like taking your screen print on a keerraazzy happy shot! Woop Woop!

One question that has come up quite a lot is "How do you apply Bio Oil?". Well I suppose you can apply it however you fancy but I just squib (lovely word is squib) a few drops into the palm of my hand and rub on. Simples.

You can click HERE to have a looksie :)


Hope you enjoy the video and look forward to hearing your thoughts.

Toodlepip!

xx

PS.
Still no Baby Glitter although I do keep having shooting pains in my upper thighs- anyone know what that's about???