Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My New Do


Aloha Bloggerinos,

If you have been following my adventures on YouTube, you will have seen that I have had a brand new hair do. I thought that since I had a half decent snap of my locks, I would also do a blog post on it too :)


So this is it! From long and blond, to shortish and brunette. It was all or nothing.

I felt like with all the changes in my life, like Baby Glitter, giving up work etc, it was time for a change of image too. Once Baby Glitter has arrived and I've recovered a bit, I would like to loose a bit of weight because I feel very swollen and have definitely felt my face fill out a lot, and I thought "in for a penny, in for a pound", I'll get a new do whilst I'm at it!

In conjunction (big word there) with my new hair, I have TONNES of hair products to review for you and will be trying out some new styles and telling you what I used to achieve them. You'll have to bare with me though, I'm a bit of a hair novice :)

What do you think?

Toodlepip!

xx

PS. Those peacock feather earrings were on the sale rail for £1 in Dorothy Perkins and you know my lust for all thing peacock- eeeep!!