Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Come Join The Party!

Aloha Bloggerinos,

Something really exciting has happened! No, no, I STILL haven't had Baby Glitter, but it's still pretty good!

I've just hit 2,000 subscribers on YouTube!! I cannae bloomin' believe it!

I know there are a lot of people on YouTube with zillions more than that but I really feel excited and proud that so many people have hit that little button- so to all of you that have- THANK YOU!!

To celebrate, I've collected a few pictures from www.weheartit.com that have made me smile, and I hope they give you a warm fuzzy too :)

Cookies,blue,chocolate,colorful,macarons,pink-548e44254ececce5d968517b65115cd1_h_large

Tumblr_li0bbi6wxt1qi1c55o1_500_large

Tumblr_lhv992n4j61qef21ko1_500_large

There is something about multicoloured macaroons, balloons and bubbles that fills me with absolute glee- silly, non?

Toodlepip from a very Happy SprinkleofGlitter!

xx