Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Monday, April 23, 2012

On The Brink

Aloha Sprinklerinos,


Today I am having a bit of a meltdown. Technology seems to despise me (laptop isn't playing ball, blogger is being weird, my printer won't install, my new laptop has the wrong software annnnndddd I just want things to WORK!

I had a lovely post all written for you but blogger kindly deleted it. So I wrote it again, and it deleted it again. Oh joy unbounded.

(Image- wehearit.com. Incidentally, I wish all my things were pink.....and working.)

I hate to leave my blog so unloved so I thought, rather than rewrite my long (yet lovely) post, I would just share some things that I have been lusting after of late and hope blogger doesn't take great offense! So this will kind of be like a tour of my recent internet life if you will. Haha, that sounds so weird. I feel weird!

Clothey Things


Ready Things


Sitey Things


So there you have it, since my blog is being a party pooper, I'm directing you to other places of fun and fizz and hope that you will say a little prayer that Sprinkle of Glitter is all shipshape and shiny by tomorrow- I have so much to blog about!

Are you a fan of any of those sites? How much do you just love the cat loafers?!

Toodlepip!

xx