Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Friday, December 9, 2011

Barry M Beauties

Aloha Sprinklerinos,

Last week Matt and I were in Milton Keynes shopping centre to show Baby Glitter the lights and festive displays. Naturally, like a moth to a flame I was drawn to the cosmetic stands in Superdrug and ended up treating myself to a few Barry M bits.



I initially wanted a mooch at 'Red Black' but then 'Rasberry' caught my eye and said, "I'm so jolly, I'm so festive, don't leave me, buy me, buy me!" and who can refuse a talking nail varnish?? Not me.

The 'Lilac' foil effect polish came free for spending over £6. I'm really not a fan of it and fail to see how it is actually classed as an effect. Surely there are tonnes of nail varnishes out there that give off a metalic finish? Hmmm. I might give it a whirl and see if the proof is in the pudding.



After all the lovely compliments I have had on my other Lip Lacquer in Party Pink (I've worn it a lot in my videos of late), I decided to pick up another, this time in Cherry Red. I'm excited to pop this on my pout. Oohh that was illiteration at it's best, haha.


Without flash.

With flash.

I'm pleased as punch to have these little bits in my stash. I've never gone wrong with Barry M. It's affordable, has a huge fun range and really allows you to go wild with colour.

Are you a Barry M girl?

Toodlepip!

xx

PS- Blogger appears to be playing silly buggers and is not letting me highlight any text. This means I can't spell check, centre or colour links for you. Sorry about this, please shake your fists angrily at Blogger. xx