Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Just Amazing

Aloha Sprinklerinos,

I'm supposed to be out jollying it up with the fanx.com gang because it's been an absolute age since I saw them (slaps wrist), but due to babysitting bleaughs, I've made Baby Glitter very happy and here I am, sat blogging.

Another thing I was supposed to do was write my next Christmas Crafts post, but I have literally been stopped in my tracks by something AMAZING. My chum Zoe just popped a link to a YouTube video on my facebook wall which I was a bit 'meh' about. Until I watched it. It was INCREDIBLE.

In a nutshell- 17 year old girl sings a medley of 13 Disney songs amazingly, with beautiful makeup, fantastic rhythm, crazy good camera and editing skills, everything!! I'll stop waffling, you start watching.



If you didn't just LOVE that, why on earth not?!?!

Haha normal blogging to resume shortly, I just had to stop press/breaking news for that, tehe.

Toodlepip!

xx