Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Monday, February 14, 2011

Lou's Reviews :: LUSH It's Raining Men


Aloha Bloggerinos,

You will have seen a zillion of these, so I will keep it short, I just couldn't not profess my love for it.

This is 'It's Raining Men' shower gel from Lush and is from the limited edition Valentines range.


I took the picture from Google Images because I can't bring myself to waddle upstairs, take some pictures, upload them, ra ra ra. Will you ever forgive me/the bump?

This shower gel smells exactly like 'Honey I Washed The Kids' soap and I LOVE it! I'm much more of a shower gel than block of soap gal, and I'm really into sweet honey smells at the moment so this is just perfect for me.

It lathers nicely, makes me feel all cosy and happy and the scent lingers- what more could you want?

I'm afraid I can't give you a price because the UK site is still down and the USA site doesn't feature it, so it's a good excuse for you to get down to your nearest store and grab one before they all go! I've had mine a few weeks and am using it very sparingly...I may need to purchase a backup....

Have you tried this? What do you think?

Toodlepip!

xx