Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Ask and I Shalt Give


Aloha Bloggerinos,

With so much time on my hands before Baby Glitter makes an appearance, I'm going to try and make a few more YouTube videos. Sometimes though, when I make them, I feel a little bit like they might be a bit boring or you might think "why on earth are you devoting ten whole minutes to this?". I think I'm having a little crisis of confidence.

So, here are some videos I am thinking of making this week, and I'm asking you to tell me what you would or wouldn't like to see. Feel free to add suggestions, although I still have a list as long as my arm from the giveaway ones!


Videos I had planned to make are if you're game:

1. Pregnancy Update
2. Baby Shower Haul
3. Pregnancy on a Budget Tips
4. Top Tens (pick a product and I'll give you my top ten favs that I have of it etc)
5. My Entire Lush Collection (this is a defo as someone already asked for it)
6. OOTD for pregnancy/curvy girls (if you want to request an occasion, I could see what I could throw on and tell you why/how it flatters or where the clothes/accessories are from).
7. Reviews of new products I have like OCC Lip Tars, Liz Earle, Witch Skincare etc.
8. Accessories Haul.
9. Product Comparisons (what sort of products would you like comparing?)

Also, do you prefer quick to the point videos, or chitchatty ones?

There's a little food for though but if there is anything else let me know because I really value your feedback and take on board all your thoughts Bloggerinos. I do love you rather.

Toodlepip!

xx

Image- Google