Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Monday, February 18, 2013

Kids, Cats and Cameras


Aloha Sprinklerinos,

I should probably say now that I am a total camera novice. I was given (thank you Dad!) a swish Canon last year and little by little I have been learning a more about it.

After trawling through photography tip blogs (very addicted to those at the moment), I discovered the ISO setting on my camera. From what I have learnt this weekend, by increasing your ISO number, you allow more light into your camera and thus get a much brighter photograph.

I played around and some were too bright, some too dark and some, just right.

Cat and Baby Photography

This picture was the jewel in the crown and I wanted to share it because it's of my two babies, Mindy and Darcy. Baby Glitter wasn't actually meant to be in frame but I'm glad of the happy accident. Gad zukes I love my little needy things- I think I mummy the kitty as much as the baby!

I'm really loving spending some relaxed time with my camera and trying out new things, it's rewarding to challenge myself a bit. This is a shot I'll definitely be printing and framing for the home.

Do you ever have mini photography sessions? Any tips for canons or phones?

Toodlepip!

xx


Toodlepip!
xx
This month my Ultimate Advertiser is Ji Ji Kiki . If you would like to find out more about advertising on this blog, click HERE.