Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Baby Glitter Haul


Aloha Sprinklerinos,

Since you all loved my new Baby Style post, I went kerazy and made a full length video featuring all the lovely pieces I have bought Baby Glitter for the Spring/Summer season.

If you are on the ball in YouTube world then you may well have seen it, but if not, here it is for your viewing pleasure- oh la la. 



Hopefully I can get a few nice shots of her wearing some of the clothes and if I do, I'll be sure to blog about them!

If you're struggling to watch the embedded version, please click HERE to be taken through to YouTube. 

Did you see anything in there that you liked?  


Toodlepip!
xx
This month my Ultimate Advertiser is Ji Ji Kiki . If you would like to find out more about advertising on this blog, click HERE