Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Bedroom Beauty Challenge || February


Aloha Sprinklerinos,

Woah there, how quick has the month gone? Time just wizzes by in the blink of an eye sometimes. 

Last month was the first ever month of the Bedroom Beauty Challenge and it was a hit! If you are unfamiliar, you can read what it is HERE. 

Bedroom Beauty Challenge | Sprinkle of Glitter

To save the lovely regular readers (hello you) the bother of reading through everything again, I shall just hop straight to February's challenge. 

This month, your challenge is ::

Bedroom Beauty Challenge | Sprinkle of Glitter


If you are lost and confused, as I mentioned above, HERE is a link to January which explains absolutely everything and will hopefully entice you to hop onboard and join in with the fun. 

I'm so excited for this one! I've already decided what I'm going to do for it and can't wait to see what you create too. Please do either leave your blog addresses in the comments of this post if you are taking part and check back next week to see what we all did! If you don't have a blog and want to be involved, show me on Twitter or Facebook. It's all for fun. 

Do you like these interactive things? I luurrrvvvee the community feel they give. *Clenches fists with happiness*.


Toodlepip!
xx


This month my Ultimate Advertiser is Ji Ji Kiki . If you would like to find out more about advertising on this blog, click HERE