Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Monday, February 18, 2013

You Asked || Facebook Edition


Aloha Sprinklerinos,

A while back, I did a post called 25 Facts About Me and really, really enjoyed it. I thought it was such a fun way to share a bit more with you all so decided to find out if there was anything else you wanted to know.



You Asked :: Facebook Edition


Kelly Asked .  What is your favourite clothes shop?
I have a few but at the moment I am loving Primark, H&M, River Island and although I'd never have thought to look, have picked up some lovely bits in Marks and Spencers recently.  
 
Georgia Asked .  If you could move to any country where would you go and why?
I'd love to live in America, either in California, Boston or the deep south (a la Gone With The Wind). I've visited America quite a few times and have loved it. I love that can do attitude, the big places, the food (I'd be so much fatter!!), everything. I'm also a quarter American and have a lot of family out there so I wouldn't be alone. 

Kira Asked . Do you plan on having another kiddywink?
Not in the near future. I've seen a couple of rumours floating about that I'm pregnant or have announced a pregnancy- I can tell you there is no bun in this oven.  
Harriet Asked . Did you enjoy your degree? (psychology I think?! I've applied for Psychology!)
Yes and no. I didn't enjoy the hours of listening in lectures or reading things that didn't grip me but I know that the degree I did, Pyschology and Biology, was the most gripping to me out of all of them and there were aspects and topics that really fascinated me. It's natural not to like everything. I enjoyed the mindset I developed and I'm proud I am a university graduate.  
Emily Asked .  How do you stay organised? Tips?
The truth is, I don't! I struggle so much with keeping on top of things and constantly try (and fail) to improve. I think I'm just innately messy. What I do do though is keep lists. I make a list every day of what I want or need to achieve and this helps me stay focused.  
Becky Asked .  Favourite month of the year?
September. I love the weather, the promise of Christmas, the fact I was married in that month, the excitement of a new academic year (I think that stays with you no matter what age), the fashion and even the way the word 'September' sounds when you say it. 
 
Libby .  What will you call baby glitter web she is no longer a baby? Toddler glitter?
Well Baby Glitter will always be my baby regardless of her age, so I think she may have to stay Baby Glitter forever. :) 

Macy Asked .  Why did you decide to have Darcy? 
Matt and I had always wanted a baby as soon as we were married. We are both very family orientated so it seemed like right thing to us. I think we were right. We love having our little family to cherish.
Sophie Asked . What did you want to be when you were really little, because apparently I'm not allowed to be a princess?
The first thing I can remember wanting to be was a ballerina. I took lessons and actually got to grade three so I was some way there, haha.    
 
Chloe Asked .  What's your favourite type of blog post/video to do?
I don't have one favourite because what I love most is the variety. I think if I had to just stick to beauty or lifestyle or silly or baby then I'd not keep going. 

Zoe Asked .  If you had another girl, what would you call her, besides Florence which was Darcy's other 'option'?!  
Well remembered! If we ever did have another Daughter we do already have her name but we'd wait to reveal it. It's not Florence.    
   
Sophie Asked . How is it not awkward to talk to a camera & do you not worry about being judged about doing YouTube videos?
It's not awkward for me because I've been doing it for three years. I actually find it really therapeutic to just sit and chat away with nobody to answer back. I try not to worry too much about being judged. It's pretty much inevitable that people will form an opinion on you and it's up to them whether it's good or bad. I think if you know in your heart that you are being a good person and doing your best then other people's opinions don't effect you as much as they could. I'm a pretty happy camper! 
Emily Asked .  How much do you love Liverpool?
To the moon and back again! Liverpool will always be my most special city as it's where SO MUCH good happened in my life. I could write a whole blog post on how being in such an amazing city changed everything for me but now is not the time. Pretty much everything good in my entire life came either from Liverpool or from the attitude I developed there. Big loves. 
Harriet Asked .  If you had to only eat something for a whole month what would it be?
Strawberries.  
Amber Asked .  Do/did you have an ultimate goal from blogger? Such as, would you like to write a book for new mum's, become a make up artist, professional beauty journalist?
That is such a good question! If those things came along then I'd welcome them and be excited for them but they are not my ultimate goals. My goal is to keep this blog exactly as it is. A documentation of my thoughts, feelings, discoveries and observations within an amazing sparkly community of brilliant people. I like what we have. In years to come, I want it to be just like this but maybe with a swisher camera lens or better spelling!


There were quite a few questions left unanswered but I wasn't sure if I might bore you by going on and on!! I thought it might be fun to do a Twitter and Tumblr edition of this too but I'll let you decide in the comments since you are the readers of this online part-ay. Yes, I just said 'part-ay'. Next thing you know I'll say 'YOLO' in a serious tone.

Was any of that new to you? Do you prefer chitchatty posts or beauty reviews? I'm all ears!




Toodlepip!

xx

This month my Ultimate Advertiser is Ji Ji Kiki . If you would like to find out more about advertising on this blog, click HERE