Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Motivational Monday #3


Aloha Sprinklerinos,

What a week it was last week! I shall have to do a post on it full of pictures to share it all. Until then, let's lift our Monday morning spirits and look ahead to the next 7 days with positivity and excitement. 




This is a lesson I have learnt and continue to learn the hard way. You know those mistakes that you make over and over again? Well this is mine. I find it very hard to let go of friendships and always try to save them or see the best in the other person, even if they are basically, idiots to me. 

In the times when I have stopped chasing love, affection and attention, I have felt so much calmer and respected myself a whole lot more. The moment you stop chasing things from people who are never going to give it, you are much more aware of the people in your life who are standing round you with everything you want, offering to give it to you in bountiful amounts. The moment you stop wasting your time on people who don't care about you, you can give so much more to those who do. You may even find that the moment you stop throwing away your energy on people who never cared, they notice the love and fun and kindness you are giving your real friends and have a change of heart.

I am so lucky with the people and support networks I have in my life and I think it's really important that I don't ever loose sight of those in minutes when I feel unloved or lonely. It's only a state of mine, not a reality. 

So, the message today is, identify your good and great relationships and nurture them. Identify your non-starter relationships, smile peacefully and stop worrying about them.

What do you think? Have you experienced anything like this before?


Previously...




Toodlepip!
xx


This month my Ultimate Advertiser is Ji Ji Kiki . If you would like to find out more about advertising on this blog, click HERE