Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Revlon Launch New Lip Butter Shades


Aloha Sprinklerinos,

Did you hear that? New lip butter colours! Be still my beating heart.

New Revlon Lip Butter


As you will know from previous posts (like THIS ONE), I adore these little cult lip products. I think they totally live up to the hype bloggers and press have given them and since their release last year, I am yet to grow bored of them. When you consider the amount of lip products I have circulating my handbags, this is high praise indeed.

Lip Butters are the perfect mix of balm, gloss and lipstick. They provide you with a buildable colour, juicy sheen and leave you lips feeling soft and nourished. They are the perfect step for anyone who is bored of sheer glosses but daunted by full on lipstick. You don't need to faff about with lipliners and you can be proud of the cute quilted packaging as you pull one out of your makeup bag. In short, they are brilliant. I have far too many!! 

When I found out last week that Revlon were to launch three new shades in March and a further 4 new shades this summer, I practically swooned. 

 

New Revlon Lip Butters


(March Release)
Red Velvet :: A classic deep red with a buttery twist.
Brown Sugar :: A soft sheer caramel with a nude undertone.
Sugar Plum :: the ultimate pop of plum with a hint of berry.

(Summer Release)
Watermelon
Juicy Papaya
Sorbet
Pink Lemonade

All shades will retail for the usual £7.99 and can be found at standard Revlon counters (Boots and Superdrug are your friends here).

Have you tried lip butters before? Are you addicted as me?


Toodlepip!
xx
 
This month my Ultimate Advertiser is Ji Ji Kiki . If you would like to find out more about advertising on this blog, click HERE