Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy Mint Hares


Aloha Sprinklerinos,

Before Christmas, on one of my many jaunts through ASOS (an online clothes shopping haven), I stumbled across a bag that embodies everything I look for in a piece of arm candy and snapped it up quicker than you could say, 'Shouldn't you be saving for a holiday?".

ASOS Mint Hare Bag


Oh hello beautiful mint green bag with (faux) gold hardware, tassel and a embossed hare detail.


This bag is described as a 'Tassel Bowler Bag" but in my humble opinion it should be the Mint Hare Bag- far more whimsical. 

Retailing for £35 for not real leather, I do think the pricing is a little steep. However, the fact that it is mint & gold, has forest animal detailing (I have a love of woodland creatures), is large enough to fit all my mummy junk and regular stuff in it, can be held with short handles or long straps and has a tassel....well that makes up for it for me.


This bag is just what I needed to brighten up a grey January and look forward to Spring with. I tend to wear a lot of pastels and florals from about February-August, so with any luck, this will see me through. 

I haven't had an opportunity to take it outside a lot and really road test it so at the moment, on the durability front, the jury's out. I've never had a 'big bag' from ASOS before so I can't even look back and compare, but based purely on aesthetics, I LOVE IT!

What do you think? How much do you allow yourself to spend on a 'big bag'? I think my limit is about £60 if it's very, very special. Let me know in the comments, I'm interested.

Toodlepip!

xx