Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sunday Summary


Aloha Sprinklerinos,

I like Sundays. The air feels fresher and the atmosphere somehow stiller.

Saturday brunch with my Husband. Bliss x http://instagr.am/p/U8mEaoDtgY/

I don't do chores, I don't dash about, I don't stress. I just be. It really is marvellous.

This week has been lovely.

I finally, finally organised the huge shelving unit in my office, which brings me one step closer to making a tour video of the room. 

Darcy made some big steps, including putting her wellington boots on by herself, singing Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star, putting things back when asked to and learning all about snow. 

I went to London and had a great meeting re YouTube and attended a really super beauty event (more of this soon).

I spent quality time with friends I haven't seen in a few weeks.

I saw all three of my gorgeously caring Aunties.

And to top it all, yesterday Darcy was with relatives whilst Matt and I lived out the romantic dream wandering round a gorgeous little village, lunching in a quaint tea shop, choosing ye olde sweets and popping into a local craft fair. How lovely it is to spend Husband and Wife time together when we're not 'Mummy and Daddy' every now and again. 

Tell me how your week has been. I hope it's been as beautiful as mine.


Toodlepip!

xx


This month my Ultimate Advertiser is DotComGiftShop . If you would like to find out more about advertising on this blog, click HERE.