Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Thursday, January 3, 2013

January Wish List || Nails


Aloha Sprinklerinos,

With the festive season safely tucked up in bed and a big family holiday to save up for this year, I'm trying very hard to curb my spending. It's boring I tell you! 

In a bid to quench my beauty thirst, I have created this visual wish list of nail products I'd love to own. 


All the products in the collage can be found on BeautyBay, accept from the Dotting Tools from eBay, which I accidentally just placed a bid on. In fairness, they were only £1.38!

I flip flop between pastels and neons like nobodies business. For months I'll be obsessed with mints, pinks, peaches and greys and then all of a sudden, out of the blue, I'm enchanted with anything luminous. My nails are terribly fickle. 

What nail colours and products are you utterly obsessed with at the moment? Do you ever go bare?

Toodlepip!

xx

This month my Ultimate Advertiser is DotComGiftShop . If you would like to find out more about advertising on this blog, click HERE.