Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

"There's a snake in my boot!"

Aloha Bloggerinos,

I jest, there is no such thing in my boot. In fact, I'm not even wearing any boots, I was just feeling the love for Toy Story. When my sister was really little, she used to pretend to be Buzz Lightyear, stand on the sofa, jump and shout "To ifididy and leons!". Random fact for you there.

Well, as you will have seen, there has been no blog sale *slaps wrist*. Sadly life got in the way and I will now be doing it after Christmas. We're going to Liverpool to stay with Matt's ma and pa for the festive season so I won't be blogging or able to get to the post office and suchlike so it seems a bit silly to do it now. Still, good things come to those who wait.

I've got a very packed life at the mo, I seem to be forever seeing the midwife, or going to the hospital for my gestational diabetes test (I had to go twice because they couldn't draw blood :( ), going to work, going to far off lands (Peterborough) to buy baby things and all sorts!

I will defo have to do a baby post soon, with pics of the bump, the pram, the cot etc and I have a few Lou's Reviews in the pipeline too.

How are you all? Let me know, I enjoy a random ramble comment!

Toodlepip!

xx