Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Friday, December 31, 2010

Body Shop Blog Sale

Aloha Bloggerinos,

SOLD TO JADE :)

Remember last month I started as a Body Shop At Home Consultant? Well it was a bit of a bleaugh and after 2 parties I decided to pack it in and chalk it up to experiance. I only did 2 parties but Body Shop messed up so many of my orders, leaving me with angry customers and it was a bit of a nightmare really.

So, I have decided to do a bit of a blogsale of the Body Shop products I have because I know how much you all luurrvvee them :). Seeing as I only did 2 parties, these items were only opened twice and hardly swatched at all so are in super duper condition- no scuzzy stuff on here thank you very much.

Paypal only. No returns. Please comment with the product you'd like and your paypal email. Items are full and heavy so it's £1.75 per item for P&P with 50p extra for each additional. I'm a bit of a perfectionist and will package your items beautifully so you can really enjoy opening your treats.

Puurrrlleeaassee pay swifty or I'll be very cross- grrrr!!


FOR SALE:

Moringa Body Butter full size - £5.50

Wild Cherry Body Butter full size- £5.50

Cocoa Butter Body Butter full size- £5.50

Limited Edition Jolly Orange Body Butter full size- £5.50

Coconut Body Scrub full size- £3.50

Cocoa Butter Body Scrub full size- £3.50

Coconut Shower Cream 250ml- £2.50

Cocoa Butter Creamy Body Wash 250ml- £2.50

Mango Shower Gel 250ml- £2.50

Moringa Shower Gel 250ml- £2.50

Limited Edition Jolly Orange Shower Gel 250ml- £2.50

Almond Hand Rescue Treatment 100ml- £4.50

Almond Oil Daily Hand and Nail Cream 100ml- £3.50

Alternitavely, if nobody else has bought bits from the list (so hurry hurry), you can have the entire lot for £30 and this will include P&P- what a brucey bargain!

Happy Shopping!!

Toodlepip!

xx