Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Thursday, November 29, 2012

MUA Blush Perfection Cream Blusher | Review


Aloha Sprinklerinos,

For the majority of my makeup wearing life I have been a bronzer girl. I love to bronze, highlight, shimmer, contour, the lot. With naturally red skin, I hid away from products that promised flushed cheeked and rosey glows and stuck to what I knew.

What a silly billy I was.


After a recent I-Can-Wear-Blusher discovery, I added two MUA Blush Perfection Cream Blushers to my collection and have been so impressed with their quality.


With an affordable price tag of £2 and 4 different shades to choose from, I think these could be a makeup bag staple.

I found them to have good, buildable pigmentation, easy to blend properties and they lasted a satisfactory amount of time. Obviously the likes of MAC and Illamasqua are going to outshine these in the quality stakes, but for £2 a piece, these blushers were above and beyond my expectations.


I really liked that you could apply a few layers to have quite a strong look, or simple apply a tiny bit for a fresh flush. I was also pleased that the cream blusher worked well with my fingers, for when you don't have a brush to hand.

The packaging is sweet and the clear hinged lid allows you to see exactly what shade you are picking up. I was also pleasantly surprised to see that the shade have names. I'm a huge fan of their budget £1 lipsticks but wish, wish, wish that they would give them pretty names. 'Shade 13' is just so uninspiring, no matter how amazing the colour is.

Overall, I don't have anything bad to say about these little gems and suggest you give them a swatch next time you are in your local Superdrug.

Have you tried these before? Are you a fan of MUA? I know I am!

Toodlepip!

xx

This month my Ultimate Advertiser is 21st Serendipity . If you would like to find out more about advertising on this blog, click HERE