Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Hello, My Name is SprinkleofGlitter


Aloha Sprinklerinos,

We haven't been spending much time together this last few weeks because I have been focusing on family, Mummyhood, my YouTube channel and preparing for Christmas. Yay!

Since it's been a while and since I seem to be in lots of places on the interwebs these days, I thought it might be handy to write a post with links to every single place in Glitter Land and also say 'Aloha' to recent newcomers.

If you are a new reader, HELLO! It's lovely to see you here. This is a blog of happiness, beauty, baby and fun interactive posts that you can all be a part of. It's a very friendly community of supportive people who love beauty and enjoy to read about family issues and all things girlie. The comment section is always a nice place to be so feel free to chat to other Sprinklerinos in there, and if you ever have any blog post requests, fee free to tweet me.

430611_127586600695443_100003323129069_138830_262238073_n_large 
(organised. Image :: weheartit.com)

Places You Can Find Sprinkle of Glitter



Twitter is always the best place to ask me a quick question or have a quick chat. By nature it is short and sweet and this allows me to speed read everything and reply where appropriate. I am a fiend for this site. I check it multiple times a day, favourite cute things, look at your twitpics and links and also send my instagram snaps through to it. 


This is where I have been spending most of my time. I have a new system where I try to upload videos on a Sunday and a Wednesday (I'm finally being a touch more organised) as well as the occasional bonus one here and there. I make videos primarily about beauty products, but from time to time I throw in a fun, silly or baby related one. Variety is the spice of life after all. 


This is a new(ish) channel that I use to upload follow-me-around style vlogs. The camera quality isn't as sharp as my main channel but it's a totally different type of video so if you are (like me) a little nosey, you might enjoy it. It's lifey. 


My facebook page is a good place to stay up to date with things going on in Glitter world and I share a lot of my favourite sites, blogs and shops on their. I also find that I can be a bit more chatty because I'm not restricted to 140 characters (like Twitter) and I feel like it has a good community spirit. I look on Facebook about once a day.


I'm quite new to Tumblr. I started it a couple of months ago when I discovered that a few people had made GIFs of my videos and thought they were cool. Tumblr seems to be a bit like Pinterest in that you can 'reblog' things and comment on other people's media. My Tumblr page is pretty vain because I reblog a lot of cool things Sprinklerinos make for me- I'm very lucky!! I also reblog friends things and items that just make me smile. I check my Tumblr account about 3 times a day. 

Instagram - 'Sprinkleofglitr'

If you've been reading this blog long, you'll know I am an instagramaholic! I love, love, love the image sharing app and really feel for folk who can't access it on their particular model of phone. If you can't (or don't want to) follow me on the app itself, all images are linked through to my Twitter, Facebook and Tumblr, so you're not missing out. I update my instagram every day.


Pinterest is my guilty pleasure. Every night after a long day, I flick through, pinning inspirational, motivational or just pretty images and feel all the better for it. Many a midnight project has stemmed from that site (some better than others I must say!) 


So that's everywhere that Sprinkle of Glitter is. I do also have a shop with my chum Zoe which is linked above in the tabs and an email address, but that is more of a business account and if you were wanting to get in touch, some of the options above would be your best bet!

I have lots of posts coming up so I hope this has been a useful one for you, just to get us reacquainted and to get me back into the swing of things!

I hope you have had super Novembers and are looking forward to December! Who's bought an advent calendar?

Toodlepip!!

xx

This month my Ultimate Advertiser is 21st Serendipity . If you would like to find out more about advertising on this blog, click HERE