Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Creative Christmas Wrapping


Aloha Sprinklerinos,

If you follow me on YouTube then this might not be news to you but I know some of you are strictly the reading sort, so I'm sharing here too. Sharing's caring after all!

I recently made a couple of videos about Christmas wrapping - things I used, styles I make, bits and bobs I like etc. I was really pleased at how well they were received and have been having a lorra lorra messages asking where certain things were bought from. 

A great deal of my wrapping products were either pieces I had floating about already or from Marks and Spencer. I must say, I bought from M&S because I was there and I was in a rush. It definitely was not the most purse friendly option!! 



I decided it might be a good idea to source some wrapping essentials and luxuries for you and for most of this, I turned to my old pal, ebay! Ebay is a treasure trove of everything you could ever need to make your gifts beautiful this year.


Christmas Craft Supplies :




Christmas Double Satin Ribbon for 99p to wrap round your paper. 

You could attach some of these little Silver Jingle Bells (£2.30 for 70) to your ribbon to add a bit of festive glamour.

Making pompoms like I did? This seller has balls of every colour (tehe) for only £1.49.

Lace (99p) is perfect for little girls or ladies gifts.

If you want to add something a little cute, why not try this Mini Reindeer Stamp Cutter for £2.25?

And of course, SELLOTAPE and Rainbow Star Confetti!


--------------------------------------------

I hope this post was helpful to those of you who have asked or for you crafty Sprinklerinos that are going all out this holiday season!

If you are on Pinterest and have a Christmas board like mine, feel free to use the image below to pin. Pinning is winning! Haha! Feel free to leave your Pinterest name in the comments so that we can all follow each other too.



If you would like more of these 'Source my supplies' style posts, let me know!

Toodlepip!

xx


This month my Ultimate Advertiser is 21st Serendipity . If you would like to find out more about advertising on this blog, click HERE.