Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Friday, December 7, 2012

Feel Good Friday


Aloha Sprinklerinos,

It's Frrriiiddaaayy!! The start of a weekend, the end of early starts (for some!) and one day closer to Christmas! Ooohh yyeaaahhhh!!

In order to help you unwind, clear your head and reflect on the weeks you've had, I picked out a few of my favourite inspirational typography images for you to enjoy. I really enjoyed searching through Pinterest to find these and think I might make a bit of a feature of it. 

Don't forget :)

I am definitely guilty of this one. All too easily I see what other people have and get grabbygreedyguts for it. This has reminded me to look at what I do have and be jolly well glad for it.

comparison

In keeping with the first image, this has become something of a mantra to me ever since I saw it. Clever old Roosevelt.

Steve Martin

I liked this. I like the idea of being excessively good and shining. Let's all try it. 

What mantras make you happy? Share them in the comments below.

Toodlepip!

xx

This month my Ultimate Advertiser is 21st Serendipity . If you would like to find out more about advertising on this blog, click HERE.