Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Monday, September 13, 2010

Losty lost lost!

Aloha Bloggerinos,

I'm back in my stride and have made 3 YouTube videos today and am feeling a bit more optimistic about life. Hurrah!

As one of my gorgeous wedding presents, my bestest chum Ceri gave us (well, mainly me!) a great big Lush Think Pink hatbox gift set. Well, I want to take a tonne of snaps and blog about it but can I find my camera charger? No, I cannot!



(Shoddy picture stolen from google images)

This isn't the first time I have lost it, so once again I am asking you to channel your psychic energies and tell me where you think it is! I really must find a designated place for keeping it! Grr!

Happy Psychic Hunting!

Toodlepip!

xx