Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Lou's Reviews - Lush The Comforter Bubble Bar


Aloha Bloggerinos,

Thank you for all your psychic energy, I found my charger.......in a suitcase. Smooth move Louise, smooooth move!


Anyway, this allowed me to get snapping all the delights of my Lush gift set and I shall review them as I use them.

The gift box came beautifully packaged and with a great big pink bow, which is always a winner in my eyes. It contains eleven classic products, all kind of from the same 'scent family' if that makes any sense to you.


I cannae wait to try all of these but shan't rush, you must savour such treasure!

The first product that I sampled the joys of was The Comforter Bubble Bar. Individually this retails for £3.95 which seems pretty steep but you do get 200g of product, twice as much as the average bubble bar dontchya know!


The Comforter Bubble Bar claims to wrap you in purple waters and blackcurranty goodness like a real 'comforter' or scarf. I used this on a night when my morning sickness (which comes in the evenings) was really bad and I was just feeling really down about the whole thing. I ran a medium-hot bath (can you have hot baths when you have a bun dans le oven? I wasn't sure and google wasn't to hand) and broke off a reasonable sized chunk.

I was really pleased with the water colour, more cerise than purple and it created a good amount of bubbles, more than my top ranking bubble bar, Flosty Gritter. The smell was really enjoyable and not over powering. I was a bit apprehensive about the smell because I associate blackcurrants with Ribena, which I despise, but thankfully, there wasn't a whiff of Ribena to be..whiffed. Eloquent.

I stayed in the bath for a nice long while and the bubbles didn't fizzle away. I can't say I felt any particular difference in my skin condition afterwards but I did feel comforted and relaxed and that's all I needed that night.

Have you tried this product? What did you think?

Toodlepip!

xx