Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Can you hear the pitter patter of tiny feet? I can!

Aloha Bloggerinos,

Let me just congratulate you on your long enduring patience whilst I spent weeks hinting at a special secret. A lot of you guessed (naughty little things!) and some of you emailed me with your ideas and some of you guessed on my youtube profile.

Well the wait is over. That's right Bloggerinos, I'm pregnant! YYaaaahhhhhoooooooooooooo!

I'm now past the 3 month mark and looking forward to feeling a bit better because for me, pregnancy has been ROUGH. I do not feel glowing or blooming or doing what nature intended at all. I feel sick and tired and grumpy and headachey, hence the lack of posts lately (I really am sorry about that).

But here I am, married and pregnant and very happy indeed. I'm one of those girls that has ALWAYS wanted children and a family. I played with dollies and cooed over babies and when I was 14 was making about £100 a week babysitting in my local area (ahhh to be a minted 14 year old again!) because I just loved kiddlywinks. I even feel broody in IKEA at the cribs and baby stuff! So as you can imagine, now I'm having my own, I'm over ze moon and ze stars!

I shan't go on too much and I'll get on with showing you the 12 week scan picture but if any of you lovely mothers/careers etc out there have tips on surviving pregnancy, do let me know!

So without further adooo, here is the little one, all tucked up in his womby nest :)


Place your bets now- boy or girl?

Toodlepip!

xx