Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

One Thousand Follower- Geeeeee Wizz!

Aloha Bloggerinos!

Today I have been temping (what I wouldn't give to win the lottery and not have to work) at the most boring job I have ever done. Let me give you a run down of the day:

Nearly die on the country road to the middle of nowhere when a combine harvester ignores basic things like LANES and MY CAR, arrive at middle of nowhere office, enter to a woman who wasn't expecting a temp (good start), sit at desk facing wall, fold letter, gather leaflets, stuff envelope, stamp. Fold letter, gather leaflets, stuff envelope, stamp. Over and over and ovvveerrr again, until I thought I might rip all my clothes off and do a jig in the table just for a bit of entertainment!!

Thankfully 5 o'clock came and Matt and I went to the Toby Cavery to drown our sorrows in roasted veg. Yeah baby.

Anyhoo, I can home and a few nice things had happened! 1, The cat had not left me any 'surprises'. 2, I have been invited to a blogger event on Thursday in London (is anyone else going??). 3. I HAVE REACHED 1000 FOLLOWERS!!!!!

Thank you to every single little follower out there who clicked that magical little button, you have made my day!

To 'give something back' (and because I have abused weheartit.com a bit too much of late) I am giving you a treat. I say 'treat' but what I really mean is a picture of me pretending to be a badger (as you do) at my last job in Liverpool. I don't know why, but I was really obsessed with badgers at the time. I even made a song. And a dance. Oh god.......Oh look, the men in white coats are here now!


1000 follower competition coming soon when I earn some pennies to splash- woop woop!

Toodlepip!

xx