Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Gems

Aloha Bloggerinos,

Whilst mooching about on weheartit.com (I bloomin' well love that site), I played my favourite game, which is to just type a word into the search box and see what comes up. Usually I type things like "glitter", "sparkle" or "sequins", but today I tried "gem" and here are my top picks.

Eye-glitter-makeup02_large

Oh my oh my! I tell you what, next time I go to a fancy dress party (and now I really hope I'm invited to one soon), I'm going to do this look on my face. I wish this were acceptable day wear because I luurvve it.

Tumblr_liup45kmat1qabwq2o1_500_large

I love the colours mint and mauve so this picture made the cut.

Tumblr_lf5ixn2olb1qecwjno1_500_large

It's pink, it's gaudy, it glitters, it had to be on here.

Tumblr_ld8aofjodr1qztohto1_500_large

Once I've lost my baby weight (and let's face it, the excess lardybum I was carrying around before pregnancy anyway), and I become of super model stature, I'm going to stick gems to my thighs. Even if I'm wearing jeans.

Not much of a beauty or life post, but definately a sparkly gems one ;)

Toodlepip!

xx